Balance is unique in that we are the only program in the area that offers a variety of Yoga and Fitness options for one monthly membership. This is important as you choose your path to health and wellness because limiting yourself to one or two repetitive motions or workout routines has proven to create undesired results including unbalanced muscle strength and flexibility. At Balance, we understand, just like the rock formation, your body & mind requires a balanced approach to stand tall with confidence, strength and wellness. Balance clients experience this life changing positive transformation of body and mind. As a program of Artistic Dance Conservatory, a 501(c)3, Balance is able to pull from over 100 years of combined master dance instructor experience in Ballet, a well known foundation of Dance and Sports Medicine.
See the DIFFERENCE Compared to other Programs in the Area*
*Competitive research was collected from each business website as of 8/8/2016 - we encourage you to do your own research.
- Barre class backed by extensive experience in Ballet
- Yoga for the most experienced AND for the beginner
- Youth Yoga with over 15 years experience educating children
- Yoga Private Lessons
- Experience with people with disabilities
- Smaller more intimate class sizes
- We welcome people of all backgrounds and our programs are designed for Women and Men
- Resistance Training
- Community Programs
- Family owned & operated from East Longmeadow
- Non-profit 501(c)3 and lower membership costs on average
- Unique Retail Store onsite for all your yoga, fitness and wellness needs